TULSA, Okla. — Authorities are investigating after a man was shot for throwing a snowball at a passing car, according to the Tulsa Police Department.
The incident happened Friday evening in Turley near North Peoria Avenue and East 56th Street North.
Tulsa police said several friends were having a snowball fight and a 21-year-old man threw a snowball at a car.
The driver took out a gun and shot several rounds out the car, police said. Authorities told 2 Works for You the victim was shot in the foot, but he is expected to be okay.
Police said they are currently looking for the suspect.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Voluntary boil order for Tulsans impacted by water issues
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- 12 million still under boil orders in Texas
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Oklahoma's Cold Case File: The wrong side of the tracks
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --