TRAVIS COUNTY, Texas — Texas police arrested a star from the Netflix hit docuseries "Tiger King" over the weekend. Manor police arrested Dillon Passage, 25, who is married to Joe Exotic the "Tiger King."
READ MORE: 'Tiger King' ended, but drama continues
According to affidavit, police said they arrested Passage in Travis County, Texas for driving while intoxicated.
Police said they saw a black 2020 Dodge Challenger pulled over on the shoulder of a highway with its rear tail-lights out.
The officer pulled behind the vehicle and approached the drivers side in order to do a welfare check. According to the affidavit, the officer said he noticed Passage had slurred speech when Passage stated he was waiting for his sister. Passage later admitted to the officer he had a few drinks that evening, saying he had "3 Modelo beers."
Passage told police he left a restaurant called 77 Degrees Rooftop Patio Bar, making the statement that he "may be a bit intoxicated."
Passage was booked into Travis County Jail.
- Gov. Stitt announces new actions to help limit the spread of COVID-19 in the state
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Green Country schools moving to distance learning amid coronavirus pandemic
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Dealing with a loved one's possessions after their death
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --