SAND SPRINGS, Okla. — The Sand Springs community held a candlelight vigil Wednesday for two little girls and their mother killed over the weekend.
The community came together to pray and reflect on the lives of Stacy Smith, 41, Piper Ross, 2, and River Ross, 4.
All three were found dead Saturday night along with the father, 31-year-old Phillip Ross. Police said Phillip killed Stacy and the two little girls before taking his own life.
- Man accused of killing 6, including 5 children, in Muskogee is charged with murder
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Sister of Muskogee shooting victim remembers nieces and nephews
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- The History of the Greenwood District: Rebounding & Rebuilding
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --