TULSA, Okla. — Dust is traveling all the way to the United States from the Sahara Desert in North Africa via the Trade Winds.
Tuesday, the dust is in Texas.
2 News' Saharan Dust Model is suggesting the dust will enter Oklahoma sometime Tuesday and linger into Wednesday. There are indications another plume of dust could move in this weekend.
You'll probably notice the sky not quite as blue during the day and more vibrant sunrises/sunsets because of the dust in the atmosphere.
- Jay man builds toys for community
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Celebrity restaurant closing temporarily
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- US officials flag 'small' risk of neurological reaction to J&J vaccine
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --