TULSA, Okla. — Nelson Rogers Jr. passed away at the age of 84.
Rogers owned Tulsa landmark restaurant, Nelson's Buffeteria. His father founded the restaurant in the 1920s and he took it over in 1976 and ran it until 2004. The restaurant, originally located in downtown Tulsa, is open near 45th and Memorial.
The restaurant will close for Rogers' funeral on January 7th.
We are saddened to inform you that Nelson Rogers, Jr. passed away last Thursday, December 31, 2020. There will be a...
In a Facebook caption, Elote Cafe & Catering said it's honored to be located where Nelson's resided for more 70 years.
- Jenks official confirms Clay Martin has been hospitalized
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Jobless Oklahomans search for aid, OESC reports continued claims decline
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- High school class ring reunited with owner decades later
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --