TULSA, Okla. — Check your garage and closets for a pair of products on this week’s recall round-up.
Enerco Group is recalling dewalt cordless kerosene heaters. The heaters can re-start unexpectedly while in standby mode if the temperature falls below the thermostat set point. It poses a fire or carbon monoxide poisoning hazard.
If you have one, stop using it immediately and contact Enerco Group for a free replacement corded heater.
Victory Innovations is recalling electrostatic sprayers with lithium-ion battery packs. The sprayer's rechargable battery pack can overheat and melt. It poses a risk of it catching fire and exploding.
If you have one, stop using it. According to local laws on lithium-ion battery disposal, remove the battery pack, dispose of it and then contact Victory Innovations for a replacement battery pack.
- Wagoner woman extradited from Wisconsin, accused of killing her roommate
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame president arrested, accused of embezzlement
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Romney submits his own stimulus plan that would provide families with $3,000 per child
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --