TULSA, Okla — Tulsa Police Officers responded to the area of North Hartford Avenue and East 56th Street North for reports of a shooting.
When officers arrived they found medical personnel treating the victim.
The victim, a 55-60 year old male, had multiple gunshot wounds.
According to the report the shooting appeared to be the result of a disturbance with a neighbor.
The victim was transported to a local hospital, his condition is considered serious according to officials.
The victim is cooperating with police and they are searching for the suspect.
- Big Jenks Christmas display has even bigger plans
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Owasso mother struggles to get birth certificate for 9-month-old daughter
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- FDA permanently allows abortion pills to be distributed by mail
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --