TULSA, Okla. — The Tulsa Police Department is issued warrants for two people on Friday in connection with a homicide investigation from Tuesday morning.
Police officers came out to a home near Pine and North Harvard after they say a person walked outside around 8:45 a.m. and saw their neighbor's door open.
The person found that neighbor dead inside the home.
Police identified the victim as Nickolas Norwood, and determined the people suspected in Norwood's death were already in custody in Texas.
Lilie Crawford and Rashawn Graham are being held on other charges in Elm, Texas as of Friday.
Detectives are asking anyone who has any more information about this case to call Tulsa Crime Stoppers at (918) 596-COPS.
This is a developing story. Check this story for updates.
- Green Country elderly couple dies of COVID-19 minutes apart
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- New high school part of Bixby Public Schools $110 million bond proposal
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa Children's Museum Discovery Lab announces opening date
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --