UPDATE: Two people are in Tulsa police custody in connection to a homicide investigation from early January.
The Tulsa Police Department originally issued warrants for Lilie Crawford and Rashawn Graham on Friday, Jan. 14.
Police officers came out to a home near Pine and North Harvard after they say a person walked outside around 8:45 a.m. and saw their neighbor's door open.
The person found that neighbor dead inside the home.
Police identified the victim as Nickolas Norwood and determined the people suspected in Norwood's death were already in custody in Texas.
Lilie Crawford and Rashawn Graham were being held on other charges in Elm, Texas.
This is a developing story. Check this story for updates.
- Green Country elderly couple dies of COVID-19 minutes apart
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- New high school part of Bixby Public Schools $110 million bond proposal
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa Children's Museum Discovery Lab announces opening date
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --