TULSA, Okla. — A pedestrian died Monday night after being hit by two cars in north Tulsa.
The crash happened around 6:12 p.m. at the corner of East Admiral Place and North Hudson Avenue.
As a man was crossing a dark road, Tulsa police said a small car struck the man and then a Sedan hit the victim a second time.
Authorities said the victim died on impact and the collision was severe.
Police told 2 Works for You both drivers stayed until officers showed up and they are shaken up from the incident.
The victim's identity has not been released at this time.
- OSDH: New vaccine scheduling app to be available as early as Jan. 7
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Special needs teen assaulted, robbed the day after Christmas
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Sapulpa City Council extends mask mandate
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --