TULSA, Okla. — Paramount+ released a teaser trailer Wednesday for the upcoming series "Tulsa King" starring Sylvester Stallone.
The Taylor Sheridan-produced show spent the last several months filming around the Tulsa and Oklahoma City area for the series which depicts Stallone as a New York mobster who's just been released from jail and ousted by his former boss to restart his life in Tulsa.
The series is scheduled to begin streaming on Paramount+ on Nov. 13.
- Anchor Julie Chin doing well after suffering the 'beginnings of a stroke'
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Multiple Nowata police officers resign over issues with management
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tahlequah HS in distance learning following Labor Day triple shooting
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --