JENKS, Okla. — Utica Park Clinic is hosting a COVID vaccine clinic at the Oklahoma Aquarium on Tuesday, April 6.
The clinic will last from 4 to 8 p.m. and walk-ins are welcome, according to an Oklahoma Aquarium's Facebook post.
Anyone ages 16 and up will receive the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Masks are required inside the Oklahoma Aquarium and the clinic.
Those who want to go to the clinic will need to bring a photo I.D. and their insurance card.
The Oklahoma Aquarium is located at 300 Aquarium Dr., Jenks, OK.
- TU Board of Trustees names TU's 21st president
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Tulsa Public Schools to hold bond election in June
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Denver lands MLB All-Star Game after game pulled from Georgia, AP reports
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --