TULSA, Okla. — A new smartphone app offers users the chance to go on a virtual journey through Tulsa's historic Greenwood district.
The Greenwood Rising XR app offers anyone a personal walking tour through Greenwood as it was before the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre. Users can experience what Black Wall Street would be like with video, audio, and extended reality graphics showing what used to be with current reality.
The app is on both iPhone and Android.
- OKDHS offers subsidized child care to job-seeking Oklahomans
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Oklahoma's Cold Case Files: Who killed Frederick Wilson?
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Tickets 'sold' out in under 30 minutes for 'Remember & Rise' event
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --