More than 6,000 OG&E customers were without power in Muskogee and McIntosh Counties Wednesday morning.
Power went out in those areas shortly after 7 a.m.
As of 7:30 a.m., those without power include:
- 2,888 customers in Checotah
- 1,075 customers in Council Hill
- 1,314 customers in Eufaula
- 602 customers in Porum
Power was returned to all customers at 8 a.m.
It's currently unknown what led to the outage or when crews will be able to fix the problem.
- Tulsa health leaders urge COVID precautions to keep kids safe at Tulsa State Fair
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Tulsa Race Massacre survivors await judges decision
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Expert warns users to look out for text message scams
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --