TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police are searching for a suspect involved in an early morning shooting Thursday.
TPD received a shots fired call around 4 a.m. near 2200 North Atlanta Avenue. When officers arrived, they found a man shot in the leg.
The victim was immediately taken to the hospital for his non-life-threatening injuries.
Police are currently talking to witnesses to figure out what happened.
- 'Killers of the Flower Moon' crew looks to cast 1920s U.S. Marshals
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- COVID cases put pressure on Tulsa area hospitals, wait times alarm some patients
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Oklahomacouple growing elderberry-based wine company in Muskogee County
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --