OSAGE COUNTY, Okla. — Two members of the Drummond family are expected to be okay after two fire trucks crashed Wednesday afternoon on the Drummond family ranch in Pawhuska.
TV personality Ree Drummond's husband, Ladd Drummond, 57, and her nephew, Caleb Drummond, 21, were involved in the crash as they fought a fire on the ranch.
READ MORE: A look at the life of Ree Drummond
According to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Caleb was driving southbound and Ladd was driving northbound on County Road N3660, about eight miles west of Pawhuska. OHP said the high winds decreased visibility on the gravel road, causing both trucks to crash head-on.
Troopers said Caleb was ejected approximately 70 feet from the truck, and he was taken to a Tulsa hospital in critical condition.
OHP said Ladd refused treatment at the scene. Ree posted that Ladd and Caleb are still in the hospital but expected to be okay.
- Mayor Bynum signs Tulsa Pay Equity Pledge
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- House passes $1.9T COVID-19 stimulus package, sending bill to Biden's desk
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- US to buy additional 100M Johnson & Johnson doses
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --