TULSA, Okla. — A man is in critical condition after a fight at one of the shuttle stops for Tulsa's Linde Oktoberfest early Sunday morning.
Tulsa police officers were called out to the stop outside the festival around 12:45 a.m. after a fight that police say started over someone cutting in line.
Police say witnesses told them that Bryce Eitel punched another man and knocked him to the ground, then hit him repeatedly on the ground.
According to police, Eitel told them that he only hit the other man once.
Paramedics took the man to the hospital where police say he's in critical condition with "multiple broken bones and possible brain bleeds."
Officers arrested Eitel is charged with Aggravated Assault and Battery and could have his charges changed if the man dies.
- Two arrested after assault leads to homicide outside of night club
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Two people dead and two children rescued from hostage situation
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Car repairs, part shipments impacted by COVID-19
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --