TULSA, Okla. — Yellow Brick Road Pub, an LGBTQ-friendly bar in midtown Tulsa, is considered a "total loss" after a fire Friday morning.
A Tulsa fire captain responding to another call saw smoke coming from the building near 15th Street and the Broken Arrow Expressway around 7:50 a.m. The captain called crews in to put the fire out.
The YBR Pub posted photos from the fire on Facebook, calling it a total loss. A GoFundMe page is set up to raise money to support the staff while the bar rebuilds.
Firefighters say the cause of the fire is under investigation. Nobody was inside at the time of the fire.
- State board votes against TPS for violation of teachings on race
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Local mother looking for DDS certified contractor in eastern Oklahoma
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- State leaders demand removal of two controversial books from TPS shelves
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --