TULSA, Okla. — 2News' own Karen Larsen is emceeing the inaugural Great Futures Gala which is benefitting The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Tulsa.
This gala event is going to feature many people including:
- Tom Selleck
- acclaimed artist Scott Taylor
- The Fabulous Midlife Crisis Band
The night is also set to highlight the achievements made by five Boys & Girls Clubs in the area.
- Saharan dust plumes moves into Texas, Oklahoma
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- McGirt community forum ends early amid protests from tribal members
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Woman faces 11 charges in connection with Vanessa Guillen's death
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --