JENKS, Okla. — Jenks City Council voted Tuesday night to reinstate a citywide mask mandate for 100 days.
READ MORE: Jenks City Council approves mask ordinance
During a meeting, the measure passed with a 4-3 vote count. Council members approved the city's first mask ordinance last November.
- CHECK: Closings and power outages in Green Country
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Winter storms kill several, leave millions without power across US
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Tulsa Public Schools board: Students return to in-person learning next week
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --