TULSA, Okla. — Tracking the Coronavirus in Oklahoma
The Oklahoma State Department of Health uploads data daily on deaths, cases, hospitalizations and recoveries from the virus. The data is stored on a dashboard available to the public.
OSDH changed the reporting of Coronavirus deaths to "show a more timely picture of the disease’s impact in Oklahoma." The daily report now includes Provisional Death Count provided by CDC/NCHS.
The Provisional Death Count is based on death certificates. The state's investigating epidemiologists encountered larger numbers of incomplete records requiring in-depth investigation starting in late 2020. This process led to the increased difference between the OSDH death count.
If you're worried you could have COVID-19 then check here for testing sites: Here is a list of the coronavirus testing sites in your area
- Texas, Mississippi lifting mask mandates, allowing businesses to open at full capacity
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- State plans to move forward with spring standardized testing
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Problem Solvers: Options when paying for pothole damage
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --