TULSA -- Fire crews are looking into what caused an early-morning house fire in south Tulsa Monday.
Firefighters responded to 8277 South College Place for a house fire Monday morning. Firefighters say when they arrived on scene, flames could be seen coming out of the roof.
Due to the heat and humidity, fire crews say they had to call in extra manpower.
The fire appeared to be caused by electrical problems, according to firefighters. The house had been vacant until since the beginning of June.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.