TULSA, Okla. — Hanson fans have the opportunity to see the Tulsa band live this fall... OR fans can stream the show from their home.
Tulsa brothers Isaac, Taylor and Zac Hanson announced a live streaming concert series at Cain's Ballroom starting this October.
For four months, Hanson is hosting a different musical theme each month for their live event series, according to the band's website. The concerts start in October and are streamed worldwide.
Hanson is also offering a limited number of in-person tickets to Hanson.net members only.
We are thrilled to return to the stage and share music throughout the fall, and we hope you will join us each night!
On Sept. 8 at noon, the band is announcing the first musical theme and placing the October concerts on sale.
Below are the concert series dates:
- October 9-11
- November 5-7
- December 4-6
- January 8-10
- Tickets for all streams are available to all viewers worldwide.
- Streaming Tickets can be purchased individually per-show, or in a discounted bundle for all 3 shows each month.
- Hanson.net members are eligible for discounted stream tickets - just log in to your account on Hanson.net, and visit the calendar page.
- All tickets will include access to a loop of the stream for 24 hours after the initial broadcast.
- In-Person Tickets will ONLY be sold as a reserved Table of 4 with a very limited capacity. Tables will cost $160 per table / $40 per person + fees, and will ONLY be available online. Tables will be allocated at the time of purchase on a ‘best available' basis.
- To ensure purchasers are in control of whom they will be sitting with, and no secondary sales take place, E-Tickets are not available for this show.
- Tickets are only available for purchase by Hanson.net members, but members can bring guests of their choosing.
- Shows are all-ages. Children 4 and under are free, but must remain seated on an adult’s lap if they do not have their own seat. No more than one child per adult.
- Photos and Audio or Video Recording is not permitted. Since the show is being recorded, all phones must be silenced for the duration of the concert.
Cain's Ballroom expressed how honored they are to host the series on Facebook.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --