TULSA, Okla. — Friends and family will say goodbye to an EMSA paramedic as she's laid to rest after her battle with COVID-19.
Last month, EMSA confirmed Debbie Rusher died from coronavirus complications.
Rusher's funeral procession will go from Tulsa to Okmulgee for a private funeral service.
In early December, EMSA posted on their Facebook page a picture of Rusher and the support the EMSA family showed while she was in the ICU at Ascension St. John's Medical Center in Tulsa battling COVID.
- OSDH: New vaccine scheduling app to be available as early as Jan. 7
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Special needs teen assaulted, robbed the day after Christmas
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Sapulpa City Council extends mask mandate
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --