TULSA, Okla. — A highway sign fell on a construction truck and closed traffic on a major roadway.
The road closed for several hours but is open again. Officials said the construction truck hit an overhead highway sign hit an overhead sign on Highway 412 near the 49th West Ave. exit.
Roads re-opened around 2 p.m.
- The Canebrake makes a comeback in Wagoner
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Tulsa rent increases 13.5%, on average, since 2021
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Mayor Bynum proposes an amended ordinance to address homelessness in Tulsa
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --