OWASSO, Okla. — Southbound lanes of 169 are open again at 106th Street North in Owasso.
A deadly crash happened Wednesday morning. Emergency crews are on the scene. The southbound lanes were closed most of the morning.
Owasso police said a tire blew on an SUV while driving on the highway and it caused the driver to lose control, hit the median and rollover. The driver was ejected and was hit by another car on the highway.
Police identified the driver as Jose Garcia, 57, of Tulsa.
- Tulsa police officer released from hospital after incident on call
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- The impact of Oklahoma's 1st COVID death
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Oklahoma opens vaccine eligibility to phase 3 groups
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --