TULSA, Okla. — Emergency crews are responding to a semi crash Wednesday afternoon on the Keystone Expressway.
As the semi was headed east towards downtown Tulsa, our 2 Works for You crew said the semi jackknifed between Union Avenue and Quanah Avenue.
The semi almost went into the westbound lanes, but the cable barrier caught the semi. One eastbound lane is open.
Crews are currently cleaning up the area.
No injuries have been reported.
- Tulsa Police Department releases report based on citizen complaints
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Bob Stoops rejoins OU as assistant coach
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Tulsa couple married in KJRH helicopter 30 years ago
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --