TULSA, Okla. — A crash on I-44 blocked traffic east of Claremore on Monday morning.
Video shows a semi-truck crashed under a bridge that passes over the Will Rogers Turnpike between Claremore and Adair.
Eastbound lanes started reopening around 2 p.m.
- Naomi Judd, of Grammy-winning duo The Judds, dies at 76
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Owasso family frustrated after buying used car from Carvana
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Three OU Meteorology students killed in fatal crash
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --