COLLINSVILLE, Okla. — Collinsville Public Schools announced 7th and 8th graders are moving to distance learning after a water line break at the school.
Collinsville Public Schools Superintendent Lance West said officials are doing what they can to fix the problem and the building is closed on Dec. 4th.
If parents have any questions on the matter, West said to call 918-371-2326.
- Oklahoma woman shares her story after surviving COVID-19
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Holiday parades happening across Green Country
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Native American tribes aim to expand broadband internet during pandemic
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --