TULSA, Okla. — The City of Tulsa needs to fill around 10 school crossing guard positions.
These are part-time positions before and after school. The work hours are typically between 6:50 – 8:00 a.m. and 2:55 – 3:45 p.m. Pay is a minimum of $29.15 per working day.
Candidates are required to meet the following qualifications:
- cell phone
- reliable vehicle
- valid Oklahoma driver’s license
- valid Social Security card
- no felony record
- good eyesight, hearing and mobility
Those who are interested in becoming a school crossing guard should call Chesley Reel, school safety coordinator at 918-591-4283.
- An inside look at one of Oklahoma's worst hit hospitals
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Oklahoma State Election Board responds to video on social media showing discarded ballots
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Green Country schools struggle with substitute teacher shortage amid pandemic
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --