SKIATOOK, Okla. — The City of Skiatook did not pass a mask mandate after voting on the matter on Nov. 16.
Officials said vote failed with a 4 to 3 vote count.
This comes as coronavirus cases continue to rise in the state and country.
On Monday, Nov. 16, the Oklahoma State Department of Health reported 2,729 new cases of COVID-19 with an additional 10 deaths.
Gov. Stitt announced new actions to help limit the spread of the virus in the state, including giving all restaurants and bars in the state a curfew of 11 p.m., starting Thursday, Nov. 19th.
- TPS moves 10 Pre-K, Kindergarten classes to distance learning less than 2 weeks after return
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Gov. Stitt announces new actions to help limit the spread of COVID-19 in the state
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Sapulpa City Council passes mask mandate
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --