BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — The Broken Arrow Police Department canceled a Silver Alert after an elderly man diagnosed with Alzheimer’s was found safe Friday evening.
Police said someone found 77-year-old Harvest Do, and he has been reunited with his family.
- Norman Public Schools reacts to 'racist comments' about school's athletes
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Mayor Bynum receives 1st dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Stimulus checks have started being deposited
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --