BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — The Broken Arrow Police Department is hosting a free document shredding event.
Broken Arrow police said shredding no longer needed documents is the safest way to dispose of sensitive information.
This drive-through event is Saturday, Jan. 16, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Public Safety Complex in Broken Arrow near North 6th Street and East Lansing Street. Volunteers and police department personnel will be on hand to assist.
People can bring up to five banker boxes or bags of documents to shred, but they can't have binders, paperclips, or objects other than paper.
For more information, contact Lisa Ford Crime Prevention Specialist at 918-451-8213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Biden to unveil $1.9T plan to 'beat' the coronavirus and steady economy
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Tribal leaders discuss solutions to sovereignty challenges
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Tulsa police ask for help in finding missing, endangered woman
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --