TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police are asking the public for help in finding a missing and endangered woman, last known to be in the area of 41st and Garnett Road.
Police said 57-year-old Christina Rotter left her home without her medications and there is concern for her wellbeing and safety.
No one has seen Rotter since Jan. 3rd, police said.
Anyone with information on Rotter's whereabouts are asked to call 918-596-COPS.
- Authorities searching for three missing children from Norman, Okla.
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Biden to outline his proposed COVID-19 stimulus package Thursday evening
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- OK state senator proposes "Social media censorship" bill
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --