BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — Broken Arrow City Council is scheduled to meet and discuss COVID-19 data on Tuesday.
On Monday, residents sent a letter to city council asking them to reconsider a mask mandate.
This is city council's first meeting of the New Year.
According to the agenda, a presentation and discussion will take place on the COVID-19 rate for Broken Arrow, at the request of council member Johnnie Parks.
Members of the council have previously expressed they don't and won't support a mask mandate.
The Broken Arrow city council meeting is scheduled for Jan. 5th at 6:30 p.m.
- OSDH: New vaccine scheduling app to be available as early as Jan. 7
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Special needs teen assaulted, robbed the day after Christmas
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Sapulpa City Council extends mask mandate
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --