TULSA, Okla. — The Academy of Country Music announced nominees for its award show this year on Thursday featuring a handful of Oklahoma ties.
Oklahoma native Carrie Underwood is nominated for Entertainer of the Year
Country music duo Brooks & Dunn is nominated for Duo of the Year. Ronnie Dunn spent several years living in the Tulsa area when he started his country music career.
Cain's Ballroom is nominated for Club of the Year and the BOK Center is nominated for Arena of the Year.
- Ascension St. John to close pediatric ICU, general pediatric inpatient unit
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- BA police use 2 News video to find truck from sledding accident
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- SpaceX satellites falling out of orbit after geomagnetic storm
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --