TULSA, Okla. — One person is dead after a crash Monday morning in the southbound lanes on the west side of the Inner Dispersal Loop (IDL) and I-244.
Troopers diverted traffic off the highway to take the 2nd Street exit.
Investigators say a vehicle hit and killed a person on the highway.
Authorities have confirmed the identity of the man who was killed. The man has been identified as Daniel Hindman. He was 39-years-old.
Traffic at that location has since been cleared.
- Winchester residents worried by meat processing plant moving in
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Oklahoma hires Loyola Chicago's Porter as basketball coach
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Chuba Hubbard donates Blessing Backpacks to those experiencing homelessness
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --