TULSA, Okla. — The Tulsa Drillers team is mourning the loss of a legend, Los Angeles Dodgers icon and manager, Tommy Lasorda.
Lasorda died on Jan. 7, 2021 at the age of 93.
The Drillers, who are Double-A affiliates to the Los Angeles Dodgers , posted on their social media pages to honor Lasorda, calling him one of the greatest.
Lasorda visited Tulsa several years ago after the announcement of the team's affiliation to the Dodgers.
- Oklahoma doctor sounds alarm over lack of ICU beds
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- COVID-19 vaccine registration process sparks frustration
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- What 2nd stimulus package entails for Muscogee (Creek) Nation
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --