TULSA, Okla. — Fresh off announcing Scott Hennessey will return to the Drillers for his fourth season as manager, Tulsa announced a 10-year extension to remain the Double-A affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
“This agreement is so important for the Drillers organization,” said Drillers General Manager Mike Melega. “We could not ask for anything better than to be partnered with an organization like the Los Angeles Dodgers for the next 10 years.”
The contract lasts through the 2030 season, and the Dodgers have also invited the Oklahoma City Dodgers to remain the Triple-A affiliate.
“This long-term agreement stabilizes our future, and it says a lot for the city of Tulsa, our fans and ONEOK Field that the world champions are partnering with us for the next decade,” Melega said.
- School closings in Green Country due to weather
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- TPD: Homeless man found dead in downtown Tulsa possibly due to cold weather
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Tulsan shares video of his icy fall, EMSA handles increase in ice-related injuries
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --