Looking for a new job with some travel benefits?
Delta Air Lines is looking to hire 1,000 flight attendants.
Last year more than 270,000 people applied for roughly 1,700 flight attendant jobs.
According to Delta, the ideal candidate should have the following:
Applicants must have a high school degree or GED, the ability to work in the U.S., English fluency and be at least 21 years of age by Jan. 1, 2019. Since Delta flights operate day and night, year-round, flight attendants must work a flexible schedule.
The best resumes will include:
- Experience at Delta, its subsidiaries or another airline
- More than one year of work experience
- Experience in roles involving customer service
- Experience in roles requiring specialized safety training and/or care of others
- Education beyond high school
- Fluency in a language other than English: These applicants are considered for "Language of Destination" flight attendant roles, which offer additional pay as well as special responsibilities
More information about the application process can be found here.