TULSA, Okla. — Co-creator of "Yellowstone" and "Mayor of Kingstown," and creator of "1883" Taylor Sheridan is working on a new series set in Tulsa.
"The Tulsa King" will star longtime film icon Sylvester Stallone as a former New York City mobster forced to relocate to Tulsa to try and re-establish his life.
There's no official date for the series premiere.
A video posted to the "1883" Instagram page Tuesday features both Sheridan and Stallone talking about the project.
- Man accused of 'gutting' another man's dog in Tulsa
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Richardson raises questions about why figure skater is allowed to compete
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Man paralyzed from fall at BLM rally sues city of Tulsa, Oklahoma Highway Patrol
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --