Monday, Nov. 11, 2019, is Veterans Day!
Below, 2 Works for You has compiled a list of all the restaurants offering discounts for Veterans Day 2019:
Genghis Grill is teaming up with Folds of Honor to honor service men and women who have sacrificed while serving our nation.
Beginning on Oct. 28, Genghis Grill guests can donate $3 or more to Folds of Honor to raise money for educational scholarships for families of fallen and disabled service members.
For more information on Genghis Grill, click here.
On The Border
On Nov. 11, all active and retired memebers of the U.S. military will receive a free meal.
The mean will includes two items served with rice and beans. Service members may choose from the following options:
· House Salad
· Chicken Tortilla Soup
· Seasoned Ground Beef Enchilada with chile con carne
· Spinach and Mushroom Enchilada with sour cream sauce
· Cheese and Onion Enchilada with chile con carne sauce
· Chicken Tinga Enchilada with green chile or sour cream sauce
· Seasoned Ground Beef Taco
· Shredded Chicken Tinga Taco
* U.S. military service members must show valid military identification to receive this offer.
For more information about On The Border, click here.
- On Nov. 11, Logan's Roadhouse is giving all active duty and retired U.S. military personnel a free mean from the American Roadhouse menu. This offer is available from 3-6 p.m.
- Officials say, "The leading steakhouse today announced a major partnership with Folds of Honor . Starting on Veterans Day, Nov. 11 and continuing through the end of the year, guests will have the opportunity to give back to the families of the less than 1% who serve our nation. Logan’s Roadhouse is asking guests to give a little to help those who gave all by rounding up their check. All of the proceeds made from the roundup campaign will benefit Folds of Honor and its mission to provide educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service-members."
Mazzio's will be offering a free lunch buffet and soft drink to all active military and veterans on Monday, Nov. 11, Veterans Day.
Veterans and active military personnel can dine-in at any Mazzio’s location and receive a free lunch buffet and soft drink. Simply show your military ID to redeem this offer. Offer is only available for dine-in.
Denny's is inviting all active, inactive and military personnel to enjoy a complimentary Build Your Own Grand Slam on Monday, Nov. 11 from 5 a.m. to Noon at participating Denny's locations nationwide. One of Denny’s signature breakfast entrees, the Build Your Own Grand Slam includes a choice of four delicious items to truly make it your own. And with over 13 choices --such as fluffy buttermilk pancakes, eggs cooked to order, bacon strips, buttermilk biscuits, hash browns and oatmeal – there is something for everyone. The offer is valid for dine-in only with a valid military ID or DD 214.
Linda Mar Restaurants #1 and 2
Linda Mar will be offering free lunch and dinner to all veterans on Monday, Nov 11, until close (9pm).
Listed Hal Smith Restaurants
Officials say that Hal Smith Restaurants will be honoring and thanking our nation's veterans and active military for their service by offering a discounted meal each time they walk into the below restaurants. All veterans and active military members will receive 25% off their meal.
· Upper Crust
· Neighborhood JAM
· Redrock Canyon Grill
Veterans receive 10% off the entire party’s meal at:
· Pub W
Veterans receive 5% off the entire party’s meal at:
· The Garage
Receive 25% off your meal (Veteran) at (Veteran’s Day only):
Officials say this will take place every day during the restaurant's opening hours. All veterans and active military will be asked to show their military ID when they place their order.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.