TULSA, Okla. — The southbound lanes of US-75 are reopened at the I-44 junction after a semi-truck overturned, according to the Oklahoma Department of Transportation.
The crash happened Thursday afternoon in Tulsa, Okla. ODOT said the lanes were closed for around four hours.
- Scammers target Vinita woman
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- COVID-19 can pass from mother to baby
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- FEMA to reimburse for COVID-related funeral expenses
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --