TULSA, Okla. — Union district is holding a "Curbside Surplus Computer Sale" on Wednesday, Dec. 16th.
Officials said there are limited supplies with an estimated 200 iPad minis, 400 laptops, 175 projectors and 150 desktops.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are being asked to stay in their car and someone will bring the bought supplies to their car. Walk-ups are not allowed.
The computer sale is being held from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- $5 per Laptop/All-In-One Desktop/Projector
- $10 per iPad Mini
- Credit Cards and CASH ONLY. (American Express is not accepted)
- Quantities are limited. Estimated: 200 iPad Minis, 400 laptops, 150 desktops, and 175 projectors.
- iPads are limited to only one per car. A maximum of two devices per car allowed.
- No returns/exchanges. All devices are in working order but longevity can not be guaranteed and should be con-sidered “As-Is”.
- Union’s Technology Department will not provide support for any of these devices at any time.
- iPad Minis DO NOT include a charger.
Customers are asking to enter from the North parking lot of the High School and follow road around back of the high school to the UMAC. The UMAC entrance will be closed and only allow cars to leave the parking lot.
- First doses of COVID-19 vaccine given in Tulsa Tuesday
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Why you still need to be cautious despite COVID-19 vaccine
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Nursing homes prepare for COVID-19 vaccine distribution
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --