TULSA, Okla. - Union Public Schools sent out a letter to parents after it was discovered that a staff member was diagnosed with gram-positive bacterial meningitis.
The school district says they were notified about the case Monday morning and would like to stress that this type of meningitis is not highly contagious.
Below is the full statement from the district.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.