TULSA — Tulsa Transit announced they will be honoring the City of Tulsa's phased reopening for their riders.
Officials say Phase I will include Saturday -level service and free fares until May 15.
Depending upon the improvement of the community with regards to the coronavirus, below are the policies for Tulsa Transit riders:
- Keeping 3ft of distance between yourself and others
- Limited vehicle capacity by driver discretion
- Boarding/de-boarding the rear door of the bus
- Using transportation for essential trips
- Wearing face masks while traveling
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.