TULSA — Tulsa Public Schools is hosting a series of community meetings to help redesign the district’s budget for the 2020-2021 school year and beyond.
TPS is asking for the community to share their feedback on what is important to them in the education system.
TPS officials are inviting the community to join them at any of the below meeting date.
- Tuesday, Sept. 17 at 5:30 p.m. at Webster High School
- Wednesday, Sept. 18 at 5:30 p.m. at Hale High School
- Thursday, Sept. 19 at 5:30 p.m. at Booker T. Washington High School
- Saturday, Sept. 21 at 9:30 a.m. at St. Francis Xavier Church (en Espanol)
- Thursday, Sept. 26 at 5:30 p.m. at McLain High School
- Saturday, Sept. 28 at 9:30 a.m. at Disney Elementary School (en Espanol)
- Saturday, Sept. 28 at 12:30 p.m. at Rogers College High School
- Saturday, Sept. 28 at 4 p.m. at Edison Preparatory High School
- Thursday, Oct. 3 at 5:30 p.m. at Memorial High School
- Tuesday, Oct. 8 at 5:30 p.m. at Central High School
- Thursday, Oct. 10 at 5:30 p.m. at East Central High School
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Sign up for newsletters emailed to your inbox. Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.