TULSA, Okla. — Police are searching for a suspect after a teen was shot Monday evening in north Tulsa.
The shooting happened at a mobile home park near Mingo and Pine. Police said they found a teen shot in the chest and immediately began first aid on the victim. The teen was taken to a local hospital in critical condition.
Authorities said they are still looking for the shooter. If you have any information about the incident, call 918-596-9222.
- Tulsa mother advocates for mental health education after her son's suicide
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Uber, Lyft begin offering free rides to COVID-19 vaccination sites Monday
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- CDC investigating heart inflammation in young people who receive COVID vaccine
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --