TULSA, Okla — Authorities issued a warrant Monday in connection to a deadly shooting at a Tulsa club.
A murder warrant has been issued for Marquan Marshall in the death of Jath Burns, according to Tulsa police. Authorities said Burns died in a shooting at an after hours club.
It happened in the 6300 block of Peoria early Saturday morning. Witnesses said an employee attempted to escort people causing a disturbance out of the building when shots rang out. Police said Burns owned the club.
If you have any information about the murder, contact 911.
- Friends remember mother, daughter killed in crash
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- FDA approves Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Arnold's celebrates 35 years
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --