TULSA, Okla — Tulsa police have identified the victims of a deadly shooting that happened near 31st and Harvard on Sunday morning.
The victim who was pronounced dead at the scene was Keandre Mincy. He was 30 years old.
At this time there is no suspect info being released while the investigation is active.
Detectives are still collecting security footage from nearby businesses while the investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with any information about this homicide please call CrimeStoppers at (918) 585-5209.
- Tulsa Race Massacre Centennial's 'Rise and Remember' commemoration canceled
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- The City of Tulsa unveils 'Black Lives Matter' Street
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- The 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre: A look back 100 years later
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --