TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police are investigating after a body was found near 31st and Mingo.
Police said a woman's body was found in a creek behind the Arvest Bank in that area. The cause of death is unknown at this time.
We will continue to update as we receive information.
- OSDH announces in-school quarantine policy for students exposed to COVID-19
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Steven Adams tweets goodbye to Oklahoma City after trade to New Orleans
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Bixby Public Schools moves to distance learning for remainder of fall semester
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --